Subject: [Leica] A record of childhood
From: nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri Jul 6 16:14:23 2007

This is a big weekend in the Wajsman household. My son turns 18 on
Saturday. And today we got his IB results, which were very good and
which therefore guarantee him admission to the university of his choice
(Bath in England).

While driving home from work, I got the idea of putting together a
pictorial record of his childhood. Fortunately my images are reasonably
organised, so I was able to retrieve even the ones from 18 years ago
relatively quickly. I have not made a lot of adjustments, just imported
them into Lightroom, corrected a few of the worst colour casts and the
like, and created the web gallery:

http://www.nathanfoto.com/moses/

It is nice to have been a photographer all these years and to have these
pictures now as a result of that. If you go through them, you will
notice the international upbringing my son has had: in his 18 years he
has lived in four countries and visited many more, especially places
like Poland, Denmark and Puerto Rico where he has/had family.

Nathan

--
Nathan Wajsman
Almere, The Netherlands