Subject: [Leica] A record of childhood
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Fri Jul 6 17:36:07 2007

On Jul 6, 2007, at 7:14 PM, Nathan Wajsman wrote:

> http://www.nathanfoto.com/moses/
>
> It is nice to have been a photographer all these years and to have
> these pictures now as a result of that

Indeed!  As I've looked back at your photos, I'm reminded of the old-
time travelogues, views of new and different places and faces.

It's always a pleasure to "travel" with you in your photos!

Thanks for sharing them with us.

Ken
The Rev. Kenneth Frazier
Connecticut Conference, United Church of Christ
Current Leica Photography (PESO):
http://gallery2.leica-users.org/v/kennybod/

Home Page:
http://homepage.mac.com/kennybod/