Subject: [Leica] A record of childhood
From: ISILVERMN at aol.com (ISILVERMN@aol.com)
Date: Fri Jul 6 21:36:41 2007

Hi Nathan,

It's a lovely series.  Full of heart and your love of family shines  through.

Congratulations to Moses. And thanks for sharing.

Best Regards,

Ira

On July 6, 2007, at 4:14 PM, Nathan Wajsman  wrote:
"This is a big weekend in the Wajsman  household. My son turns 18 on
Saturday. And today we got his IB results,  which were very good and  which
therefore
guarantee him admission to  the university of his  choice (Bath in
England)...."

Replies: Reply from von-ohlen at sbcglobal.net (Bill Larsen) ([Leica] A record of childhood)