Subject: [Leica] A record of childhood
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sat Jul 7 17:51:17 2007

Great stuff.  You are very fortunate to have this record.  I first took up
this hobby in 1968, with a Leica M3 and various lenses, and our first child
was born in 1969.  Now everything is "digital", but I have scanners to
preserve the negs of all sizes.  My wife's family is from Poland, and my
sister-in-law bought a Nikon 9000 MF scanner a couple of years ago, and is
involved in preserving all those images.

Ken