Subject: [Leica] 4gb cards for M8?
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Wed Jul 11 12:40:17 2007

Bob,
As you know, you can not use SDHC cards so your choice of 4GB cards is
pretty limited.  As to your direct question, I have had great use from 3
Lexar 133X cards.  Buffer clearing has been in the 20 second range as you
get from the Sandisk III's.  With the new 180X cards hitting the market at
about $55 for a 2 GB and falling fast life is good.  I have found that the
2GB work for my uses as I get 190 DNG shots per card and changing takes less
than 10 seconds even fumble fingered.

Last, I am sure you know that even after a you fill the buffer you can keep
shooting after three or four seconds as the buffer clears.