Subject: [Leica] PHILOSOPHY AGAIN
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Wed Jul 11 18:44:39 2007

Interesting that the "darkroom" will become a very "light" room with
grown lights.
I'm also considering closing down the darkroom - though in that case
I really don't know what to do with the thousands of dollars in
enlargers and glass for them. It seems they aren't worth the weight
in scrap. And the Durst Labs are just beautifully machined tools ;~(

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com

Replies: Reply from kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney) ([Leica] PHILOSOPHY AGAIN)