Subject: [Leica] PHILOSOPHY AGAIN
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Wed Jul 11 19:59:23 2007

Right.  I've already given away or sold anything with some value.  Mostly
given away.  I guess I'll put the rest out on the curb with a "no offer
refused" sign. It will all be gone by 4 a.m.  Sad, isn't it?  I had the best
of everything in the darkroom.  But then, at my CPA firm we used to have
lots of column paper, pencils and all that.  Now you can't even find that
stuff, and all the new hires don't even know what it is.  Even the newest
grunts have dual monitor arrays and access to tens of $thousands of
software, but they are twice (at least) as smart as I was when I started.
So it goes.

Ken