Subject: [Leica] PHILOSOPHY AGAIN
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Wed Jul 11 18:40:18 2007

George,

Same issue here.  I have been trying to decide whether to put my 4x5 and
8x10 field outfits up for sale, or 120 and 35 for that matter.  It's not
like owning horses.  They don't eat anything and don't take up much room,
but...I know I won't use them again.  My digital prints, IMHO, are as good
or better than anything I did in the silver darkroom, and I know this is
heresy, I like them as well as the platinum/palladium prints I mostly made.
Behind glass, that is.

Here is the really bad part.  I'm going to clean out the darkroom and
convert it to a space for my wife to grow seedlings.  I did enjoy my time in
the darkroom, but then there was no alternative...now there is a better way,
though more costly.

Ken

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George) ([Leica] PHILOSOPHY AGAIN)
Reply from vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko) ([Leica] PHILOSOPHY AGAIN)