Subject: [Leica] PHILOSOPHY AGAIN
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko)
Date: Thu Jul 12 03:31:20 2007

You guys are breaking my heart.

I've got a ton of classical high end film and darkroom equipment, which is
aging like fine wine until my work-hours decrease.  I haven't considered
selling yet, because I'm getting to within a couple years of much more free
time.

I only hope chemicals and media are available then.

And I haven't gone out to buy and learn digital, so that I don't have the
situation of "I can do just as well with the computer".  That's the luddite
in me speaking.

...Vick