Subject: FW: [Leica] IMG: hoppy on Kangaroo Island part two
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Sat Jul 14 16:43:22 2007

Hola Luis.
Thank you very much for your kind words. I am pleased that a photographer
that I admire thinks that I have got some of those right.
I have my first humble showing at a community art show coming up and I am
making some large prints from the best of this series.
It is a very beautiful spot. The island is about 150 km long. The permanent
population is only about 4000 but they get a lot of
visitors in a year. No traffic lights, no McDonalds, people hardly even lock
their doors or vehicles.

Cheers
Hoppy