Subject: [Leica] Was Noctilux Pictures; Now Noctilux Royal Knights of the Night
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun Jul 15 09:58:20 2007

Robert Rose asked:
Subject: [Leica] Was Noctilux Pictures; Now Noctilux Royal Knights of the
Night

>>>I am curious about the admission requirements for NRKN, that is, the

Noctilux Royal Knights of the Night.  Ted, do I just need to take pictures

at 1/15 @ f/1, or does it also require digging out the M7 and loading it

with ASA 3200 film?  Would it count if I set the M8 to 2500, and +1/3 EV?

Can we get glow in the dark NRKN lapel pins?  I am very excited about this.<

Hi Bob,

We'll have to consult with Tina as she's the Lead Knightess!  :-) As this
was a quiet organization  (jokingly) that was kicked around a few years ago
when we had a series of Noctilux posts. I believe she came up with the Royal
Knight Title. :-)

I'm sure others will re-call the Knights banter as it went on for several
days. Then quietly faded away into the darkness. ;-) Or as they say in the
movies.. "fade to black." :-)

At the moment I think because of what you've shown with your Noctilux by the
light of a Knight and have honoured the code to keep and use it there wont
be any problem having you Knighted. :-)

Let's see what happens when this post hits the screen.

ted

Replies: Reply from nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Was Noctilux Pictures; Now Noctilux Royal Knights of the Night)