Subject: [Leica] IMG Don's PAW 28 Peachtree Road Race images
From: glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer)
Date: Sun Jul 15 18:38:32 2007

Don,

Road race!  My road rage!  I was expecting to see lots of  Porsches,
Ferraris , Corvettes und
so weiter.  Racing on real roads, just like the good old days. But no!
I am pissed!

I wish I had the digital ability or capabilities to show you what a REAL
road race was like.

Jerry

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] IMG Don's PAW 28 Peachtree Road Race images)