Subject: [Leica] IMG Don's PAW 28 Peachtree Road Race images
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Sun Jul 15 19:47:24 2007

Jerry, it's not my shot, its Don's.
I remembered Don posting pics of a previous Peachtree road race. Depending
on your frame of reference, road race conjures up a run
(to me) or a car race, I guess.

I based my comment on Don telling us that 60,000 people are running past
twenty feet from where they are sitting.  I don't see a
line of potbellied men in the reflections. Actually I suspect that Don's
subjects are planning some activity. They may be waiting
for assembly of their group for the run. Note dad has athletic shoes, knee
supports, bike shorts and maybe a bum bag on the table.
Mum has athletic shoes too, at least.
I'm with you on not wanting to look at pot-bellied men. Once a day in the
mirror is enough for me.

All just a little levity on my part in the spirit of Don's info for the pics.
I'm never certain when you post if you are making a humorous response or are
you really a grumpy curmudgeon ;-) See the smiley?

Cheers
Hoppy