Subject: [Leica] IMG: PAWeek 28
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Mon Jul 16 16:27:34 2007

George, I love your choice for the PAW this week. Vibrant and very
eye-catching.
>From the alternated:
5 makes me keep looking for the background bands of contrasting paintings
and the element of the red vest with arms leading us to
the painting. Great!
9 looks like something I might try for if I was there. Bigger would be
better to see.
All of the dancer shots are full of life. And some immaculate timing by you.
It would be interesting to know the connection for
Bastille Day. This looks like African dance?
50 is very clever

Cheers
Hoppy