Subject: [Leica] Diafine anyone?
From: pswango at att.net (Phil Swango)
Date: Mon Jul 23 14:38:26 2007

Anyone out there using Diafine.  I finally got around to trying it last week
on some Plus-X at around EI 160 and 320.  It sure is easy to use since you
don't have to be careful with time and temp.  Did some scans last night and
posted two here:

http://picasaweb.google.com/paswango/RecentUploads/photo#5090508535027752354

This one and the next one in the set (i.e. the last two).  My interest in
Diafine is mainly that I do very little BW film these days and when I do I
want something versatile, easy to use and long-lasting.

--
Phil Swango
307 Aliso Dr SE

Replies: Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] Diafine anyone?)