Subject: [Leica] boarding the bus....
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed Jul 25 17:19:01 2007

Steve Barbour showed:

>>>on the reservation...
>>><http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/barbour/PAW2007/bus.jpg.html>

Hi Steve,
He's a pretty determined looking little guy working his way up the stairs
and hauling his dump truck.

If one keeps their eyes open as you do around children one can get a zillion
good photos capturing the simplest of moments. That's one of your assets,
"YOU SEE THE KID MOMENTS!"

I'm not saying you get all the neat stuff because you are around children in
the hospital, therefore it's easy. Around the hospital only gives you access
to more potential subjects, that doesn't mean it's easy, it isn't!

Whomever the shooter he or she must still have the eye to see picture
possibilities and you have the good fortune of having good photo moment
seeing eyes. Quite frankly there are lots of folks who see but use their
eyes to merely avoid banging into telephone poles or kicking over garbage
cans.

Well they think they shoot interesting photographs, it's click and all
they've done is make an exposure of diddly squat.

You? Man we see the best moments time after time. Are they all Pulitzer
Prize winners? Nobody is that good. But it's what you see and capture that
creates so many truly interesting moments.

Good on you,
Ted

Tedgrantphoto.com