Subject: [Leica] M8 Review
From: von-ohlen at sbcglobal.net (Bill Larsen)
Date: Wed Aug 1 21:15:51 2007

grduprey@mchsi.com wrote:

>Also, several of the problems he mentions have been addressed in firmware
>updates.  Don't remember seeing what the firmware version was of the camera
>he used.  Overall a interesting and pretty fair review.

I thought  it was a miraculous review.  In his conclusion he writes:
"When I first got my hands on the M8 I have to admit it was my first
experience of a rangefinder camera...."

Think about the time most of us have spent in trying to master the
rangefinder camera so that its use becomes an extension of our vision.

Regards, Bill Larsen

Replies: Reply from frank.dernie at btinternet.com (FRANK DERNIE) ([Leica] M8 Review)
Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] M8 Review)