Subject: [Leica] M8 Review
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Thu Aug 2 06:39:58 2007

Sonny, you're missing the point. It doesn't matter how wonderful the
M8 and it's resulting image files are. We must have the "35mm frame"
and if Leica really cared about us they'd include sprocket holes in
the RAW file with appropriate film names on the edges. ;~)

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com

Message from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] M8 Review)