Subject: [Leica] FS Friday-M6 0.85 HM
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Fri Aug 3 09:31:19 2007

Ric.. I just noticed that your camera number was reported in the past.  This
happens a lot:  I forget and ask for and receive the number twice; I see an
EBay ad, and it was already in the list; or someone reports it directly.  At
the present time, I get about 4-10 a year to add. Not much, but it adds to
the data base, so I continue.  I check the new data only when I update the
complete list, about 2 times a year.

Thanks, and good luck on your camera.....

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

Message from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] FS Friday-M6 0.85 HM)
Message from ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] FS Friday-M6 0.85 HM)