Subject: [Leica] Summarit press release
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Tue Aug 7 20:55:15 2007

Frank,

The new 28/2.8 Asph Elmarit has not been discontinued.  They are just having
problems keeping up with demand as I understand it.  I got one last month,
and the dealer had 2 of them in stock, when the major stores had none.

Gene

-------------- Original message from "Frank Filippone"
<red735i@earthlink.net>: --------------