Subject: [Leica] IMG: Hoppy visits Sydney with black and white
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Thu Aug 9 15:40:51 2007

Thanks Luis. The negs exposure are OK I think. I am processing in dilute
XTOL and I have tried from 20% under recommended times to
make the negs thinner for scanning. There is a range of exposures with the
low light indoors on Neopan 400 to the bright outside sun
on Delta 100. My scans are a bit flat which is to make sure I get all of the
tone information. I think that I am adjusting the files
wrongly in Photoshop when I increase the contrast for a bit more punch.
Often the skin-tones seem light, don't they? I'll try again.
Cheers
Hoppy