Subject: [Leica] IMG: Hoppy visits Sydney with black and white
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Thu Aug 9 03:06:01 2007

Folks, 10 new pictures by Hoppy, one of Hoppy, starting here

<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/a/Syd/SJ1.jpg.html>

http://tinyurl.com/38zupz

a walkaround in central Sydney including lunch at the Belgian Beer Caf?.
That is a mini Hoppy tradition that I follow while
travelling in Australia.

a friendly camera shop staff member who enjoyed looking over my M7. She
showed me a neat DSLR and I told her that she would soon be
seen by LUG photographers across the world.

Some portraits of our very good friends.

As usual I?d love to read some comments or critiques.

Cheers

Hoppy

Replies: Reply from len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier) ([Leica] IMG: Hoppy visits Sydney with black and white)
Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll) ([Leica] IMG: Hoppy visits Sydney with black and white)