Subject: [Leica] Re: Airplanes
From: cif at halcyon.com (Larry Bullis)
Date: Mon Aug 20 09:31:32 2007

I had never seen a reference to the Pilgrim as being anything but a
high-wing monoplane. I suspect that the low-wing example shown is
something else, but could be related. There is some similarity in the
shape of the cabin and it seems about the same size. Thanks for the
information. I don't know how I will make use of it (probably won't
unless to pass it on) but it is very interesting nonetheless. I am going
through hundreds of images that we found stashed all over my mother's
house when she died this past year. Lots and lots of airplanes - and
nothing newer than 1944.