Subject: [Leica] OT Epson P5000
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Wed Aug 22 02:53:19 2007

Hi Mark,
what you say may well be true but I have a Canon S9000 which is long
in the tooth now and a HP Designjet 130 for huge prints. I am pretty
happy with both actually.
Epson will need to produce something spectacularly better than what I
have to make me change. They haven't done yet as far as I can ascertain.
Frank