Subject: [Leica] Directions
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Sat Aug 25 07:42:21 2007

The answer resides only in yourself.  We can only supply questions.....

Are your financial needs met to the amount you want/need/desire?
Why did you go to Central America for 20+ years?  Do you wish to continue in
that direction?  What barriers would stop you?  What resources do you
require to overcome those barriers?  Do you wish to overcome those barriers?
Print wise, Same question as above.
Travel wise, same as above.

You husband is retiring.  My guess is that he did not accompany you on your
trips in the past.  With retirement, he may wish to travel with you.
Consider him in your planning.
Engineers are trained to overcome chaos.  They supply answers.  They need to
be busy.  With retirement, they need something to fill their time and needs.
Consider that your husband will change his direction ( whether he knows it
or not.)
This makes all the answers above in a state of flux.

Why does there have to be a single answer?

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

Message from nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Directions)