Subject: [Leica] Why the sumarit-M lens?
From: leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Thu Aug 30 02:09:28 2007

I ask the other way round: Why not? The new Summarits are smaller and more
affordable than Summicrons, with just a 2/3 stop slower aperture. I can
imagine they'll sell quite well. Me for instance could well imagine to buy
that 50. So the answer to your question might be "Leica making business"...

Didier

Replies: Reply from bernardofeio at yahoo.com.br (bernardo feio) ([Leica] Why the sumarit-M lens?)
Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Why the sumarit-M lens?)
Reply from ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] Why the sumarit-M lens?)