Subject: [Leica] Re: Vested interest comparison
From: lrzeitlin at optonline.net (Lawrence Zeitlin)
Date: Fri Aug 31 10:08:18 2007

On Aug 31, 2007, at 10:55 AM, lug-request@leica-users.org wrote:

> At 10:09 AM 8/31/2007, you wrote:
>> You have been hearing from M8 users who have compared the results of
>> both M8 files and M6/film files (scanned on top quality scanners at
>> 4000lpi) with the same lenses; ever since the M8 arrived on the
>> scene. I feel fairly safe in saying that Ted, Tina, Steve, et al have
>> scanned film from M2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and have chosen the M8 over those
>> for: Quality of image file and convenience of image handling.
>>
>> Regards,
>> George Lottermoser
>> george@imagist.com
>

> And you're right, George!
>
> Tina

And George Bush tells us that the war in Iraq is being won. When will
we get a General Petraius report on the M8?

Larry Z

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George) ([Leica] Re: Vested interest comparison)
Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Re: Vested interest comparison)