Subject: [Leica] Re: Vested interest comparison
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Fri Aug 31 10:15:59 2007

what does that mean?

I'm referring to photographers, myself included, working in the field
with the equipment you asked about - both film and digital M's. Our
combined experience with photographic tools, used professionally, in
the field probably exceeds 300 years. What TF are you looking for?

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com