Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica answer
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Sat Sep 1 07:36:59 2007

Thanks Henning for your detailed response,I'm used to be to see the
classical Baryta quality, and this one is of course different of the digital
prints that they can be very good too, maybe is simply a question of
preferences and practical sense on the life, I've spend hours on the
darkroom, and it is much more comfortable work with a computer and a good
printer. IMO, color reach a great digital quality in digital, my point of
vue is principally on B&W. The advantatges of digital are clear, one camera,
no film, and you can do everything at a lower cost..., this is just the big
argument, I perfectly understand the decision of the professional
photographers to work with digital. On my case I ask my self...., honestly
waht I prefer, take pictures or use the lovely classical cameras?..., today
morning I've do a little walk around my home with my Rolleiflex and my MP
with the Elmar-M 2,8/50, and I really enjoy to use these tools..., I think
more than an M8, that is great, OK! But with the only purpose to take
pictures. I hope you understand what I mind or I intend to explain.

Saludos cordiales
Luis