Subject: [Leica] M8 cleaning mystery
From: shino at panix.com (Rei Shinozuka)
Date: Sat Sep 1 16:04:59 2007

to disambiguate "zerostat" and "staticmaster"

the "staticmaster" was a normal-looking brush with the polonium.

http://www.orau.org/PTP/collection/consumer%20products/staticeliminator.htm

the "zerostat" looked like a groovy white plastic pistol

(the one below is blue, and i don't know if i am more
surprised that they still make it, or that its A HUNDRED
BUCKS now!)

http://store.acousticsounds.com/browse_detail.cfm?title_ID=10413

of the two, i liked the zerostat much better.  25 years ago when
i last used them.

-rei