Subject: [Leica] M8 cleaning mystery
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Mon Sep 3 04:16:08 2007

I believe that a sandpaper disc on a Dremel motorised rotary tool will also
remove the gunk from the sensor. Use the 160 grit if you
shoot RAW. 80 grit for jpg. No more than 2500RPM to ensure the correct
Nyquist frequency to avoid anti-aliasing. Be careful not to
damage the strap lugs when you put the camera body in a metal vice for the
operation.

Irreverently yours, sorry Joseph ;-)
Hoppy