Subject: [Leica] Southern Decadence, in B&W
From: glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer)
Date: Thu Sep 6 17:49:50 2007

Jay,

I believe that you are FOS.

That is my opinion,  I have already heard yours.

Jerry

Message from jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Southern Decadence, in B&W)
Message from ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] Southern Decadence, in B&W)
Message from nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Southern Decadence, in B&W)