Subject: [Leica] Ridiculously off topic
From: clzeni at mindspring.com (Craig Zeni)
Date: Fri Sep 7 16:42:12 2007

but I figured if any group on the Internets would know, this one
would... :)

Remember the After Dark screen savers for Windoze 3.1 with the flying
toasters and all that.  Do I recall, c. 1995, a module in that screen
saver package that would draw graphs and label them with statistical
terms that meant nothing at all really?  What the heck was it
called?  For some reason this mess popped into my mind today and it's
driving me nuts.

Apologies for the OT'ness of this...

CZ
NC