Subject: [Leica] For airplane fans- more Spitfires and Red Arrows
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Sun Sep 9 10:06:42 2007

Hello John,
Technical details: Canon 20 D, Carl Zeiss Tele-Tessar 3.5/200mm, focus
confirmation adapter (wasn't needed - I used hyperfocal distance)
shutter speeds were from about 1/125 to 1/4000th as far as I remember, I
must take a look in the EXIF data. Camera hand-held and panned, the CZ
lens is a very handy and compact lens to use, fits nicely in my left
hand and is not as heavy, cold and uncomfortable as my Leica 4/250mm Telyt.
ISO settings were kept as low as possible to avoid any noise - I had to
reckon with taking some where the planes were at quite a distance and
planned later cropping during processing into the equation.
Thanks for taking a look
Cheers
Douglas