Subject: [Leica] Didier's PAW 2007 #37
From: leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Mon Sep 10 12:48:09 2007

I was really willed not to post kids or puppy pics in my PAW anymore.
But as it had to come, they're are mostly with me when I go walking.
So it was yesterday, at the annual "Knabenschiessen", a traditional
rifle shooting contest for schoolboys & girls, with a giant fun fair
around. The rotating "Ski Lift" was their favourite ride:
http://mogool.com/PAW2007/?pic=37
R-D1s, 35/2.5 Color Skopar P, ISO 400, f2.5, 1/30.
It looks sharper than 1/30 because a kind of friendly strobo light
attack came just in the right moment.
C&C welcome as always
Didier

Replies: Reply from Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway) ([Leica] Didier's PAW 2007 #37)