Subject: [Leica] Didier's PAW 2007 #37
From: leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Wed Sep 12 03:35:12 2007

Thanks Phil, and also thanks to Nathan, Jim & Ric

I found another picture from 2004 (AFAIR I posted it on
the LUG then) - my daughter and wife on a similar carousel.
No strobo light, but a Nikon SB20 flash on a M6, manual
exposure:

Didier

Message from phamard at numericable.fr (Philippe Amard) ([Leica] Didier's PAW 2007 #37)