Subject: [Leica] technical question
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Mon Sep 17 18:19:14 2007

Phillipe,
Gosh, if that is what you are doing then just get a 60 Micro and a 6T close
up lens.  With your 1.5 crop factor you will be in the range you want.  Add
the R-1? close up light set and you are about as close to point and shoot as
you could possibly imagine.  Each of the lights on the set can be set for a
different output and can be moved around the ring to give you whatever
grazing light you want.