Subject: [Leica] SLD ? R9.99 ? Link is OK now
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Wed Sep 19 19:10:56 2007

George,
I can't agree with you too much.  I have an SL, R4SP, and a R8, which I
bought thinking I would get a DMR.  Can't afford one now, but maybe I can
find one at a good price, or the R10 will come out with a good price.  ;-)
I have a D200, but find I pick up the R8 90% of the time.  The D200 has some
neat features, but the R8 and the R glass is my first choice, period.  No
uncertainty at all.

Gene