Subject: [Leica] SLD ? R9.99 ? Link is OK now
From: jayanand at gmail.com (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Wed Sep 19 20:24:12 2007

What amuses me in this whole exchange of emails is, save the M8/DMR, nobody
seems to buy anything made by Leica new. If Leica don't sell lenses, where
will they make their annuity income from? I don't think they make much money
on camera bodies. I think the whole point of the new Summarit lenses is to
maximise the profitable end of the business - a wise business move, and one
that will pay off a lot more than an M9 or R10. If the members of the list
wish to strengthen Leica so they can survive, buy their lenses new - or buy
ala carte bodies!!!
Cheers
Jayanand