Subject: [Leica] portrait of Elizabeth (mostly safe for work)
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun Sep 30 20:39:03 2007

At 06:18 PM 9/30/2007, you wrote:
>You boys and girls need to get your minds out of the gutter.
>Walt

Now wait a minute.  I didn't say anything that would lead you think
my mind was in the gutter (I assume I'm the girl, in the
reference).  I said the photo made me gag.  It did.  Maybe I have a
low gag tolerance.  When I lived in Iran, I wore a chador that had to
be held in the teeth.  I gagged every time I put it on.  That had
nothing to do with pornography or sex.  Kyle's photos certainly do
stir up emotions!

Tina

Tina Manley
ASMP, NPPA, EP, PI