Subject: [Leica] Re:Oh god, I'm thinking of trying a Tri-Elmar 28/35/50 now addiction
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko)
Date: Mon Oct 1 10:16:13 2007

I pulled the trigger this morning.  All the positive reports of rarity (now
discontinued), quality, and all around good things reported just contributed
to a "do it" action.

keh.com had just the lens, mint-minus condition, cheaper than all that I've
found, the right version, and rock-solid vendor.

Debt is only temporary.

But the anguish of "I missed a bargain on an un-obtainable item" just drives
me nuts.

...Vick

Replies: Reply from walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson) ([Leica] Re:Oh god, I'm thinking of trying a Tri-Elmar 28/35/50 now addiction)