Subject: [Leica] m8 glass display back popped off!
From: faneuil at gmail.com (Eric Korenman)
Date: Sun Oct 7 01:02:49 2007

Update-

I re-removed the glass and, using acetone, carefully removed all traces of
super glue from the glass.
Note: acetone worked well and didn't alter the glass or its non-reflective
coating at all.

I applied a sparingly small amount of "glue stick" (available as "purple"
stick) to the inner rim of the glass.
Then firmly held the glass back in place for 10 minutes.
(This was suggested by someone on the Leica forum)

hope that helps someone.

Eric