Subject: [Leica] Fogging film during lens changes
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko)
Date: Mon Oct 8 16:37:51 2007

I can't imagine that Leica's (M or LTM) are prone to fogging film if the
lenses are changed.

I suppose one could do a bunch of experimentation with recent "known good
Leica's."

I don't change lenses or load film in direct sunlight; that's just asking
for bad luck.  But I've never considered that the shutter would leak light,
with or without a lens in front.

....Vick