Subject: [Leica] Leica R to EOS lens adapters
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Sat Oct 13 21:00:17 2007

I know this has been discussed many times, but what make allows you to use a
single adapter and mount it on the EOS body for best ease of use?  I was
reading Gandy's site and he says to get an adapter for each lens.  I would
like to get just one and mount it on the EOS body and just change the lens.
Also I have read of an adapter which allows for focus assist.  I am looking
at possibly getting a 20D body, so any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Gene

Replies: Reply from len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier) ([Leica] Leica R to EOS lens adapters)
Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George) ([Leica] Leica R to EOS lens adapters)