Subject: [Leica] Leica R to EOS lens adapters
From: msadat at gmail.com (mehrdad)
Date: Sat Oct 13 21:13:21 2007

Gene, you can use one adapter for all the lenses, it just takes more
time to mount/dismount and now also change the adapter.

do make sure you get one the ones with AF conformation, (all over
ebay), it make a big diffrence in both focusing and lighting. i use
one adapter for all of my r on canon but i dont do it often