Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW Week 38
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Oct 14 17:55:50 2007

This week I was in Kansas City visiting family.  While there I went by
the Nelson Art Gallery which has finally finished the new addition:
the Bloch Gallery.  Wow, what fabulous architecture.  The included art
was well positioned and explained as well.

So, start here and continue in LUG Gallery tradition:

<gallery.leica-users.org/v/DoryG/On-the-road/PAW+2007/Paw+Week+37_001/shuttlecock.jpg.html>

--
Don
don.dory@gmail.com

Replies: Reply from ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] Don's PAW Week 38)