Subject: [Leica] IMG: LHSA Rochester
From: datamaster at northcoastphotos.com (Gary Todoroff)
Date: Tue Oct 16 14:14:19 2007

Thanks, Henning! The scenery reminded me of the fine time LHSA folks
had in Saratoga Springs, NY over a year ago. You showed some fine
landscapes as well as a fun sense of being there with the gang. After
seeing some of the present-day city street scenes though, I'm
thankful NOT to have taken that job offer from Kodak as a young
chemist many years ago!

I really appreciate the time you took to prep, post and share your
experience.
Gary Todoroff

Replies: Reply from henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff) ([Leica] IMG: LHSA Rochester)