Subject: [Leica] IMG: LHSA Rochester
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Tue Oct 16 14:36:26 2007

At 2:13 PM -0700 10/16/07, Gary Todoroff wrote:
>Thanks, Henning! The scenery reminded me of the fine time LHSA folks
>had in Saratoga Springs, NY over a year ago. You showed some fine
>landscapes as well as a fun sense of being there with the gang.
>After seeing some of the present-day city street scenes though, I'm
>thankful NOT to have taken that job offer from Kodak as a young
>chemist many years ago!
>
>I really appreciate the time you took to prep, post and share your
>experience.
>Gary Todoroff
>
>At 12:42 PM 10/16/2007, you wrote:
>>Here are some quick looks at the LHSA meeting and events in Rochester:
>>
>>http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/hwulff/rochester/?g2_page=1

Thanks, Gary.

The meeting was great; a wonderful roster of presenters, both
technical and photographic (and Dr. Kaufmann on the future of Leica),
a very enjoyable visit to the George Eastman House and of course
visiting with many old and new friends of the LHSA.

Rochester was dead. Dead in the morning, dead in the afternoon and
stone dead in the evening. It was quite clean, and the empty lots
weren't filled with rubble, but it had a vacated look. Many places
looked like someone had just left for a couple of weeks, and they
might come back, turn on the lights and be in business again (not
likely).

The pictures were just run through Lightroom quickly. Didn't take any
of them into PS to do them right, so just global adjustments.

--
    *            Henning J. Wulff
   /|\      Wulff Photography & Design

Message from datamaster at northcoastphotos.com (Gary Todoroff) ([Leica] IMG: LHSA Rochester)