Subject: [Leica] New Web Site...
From: datamaster at northcoastphotos.com (Gary Todoroff)
Date: Tue Oct 16 18:42:50 2007

Really enjoyed the black and white tour with such great decisive
moments throughout - very classic at times with wonderful
combinations of form and emotion. Only one small suggestion, Craig,
on the website: On your links page, open the URL in a new browser
page instead of jogging the browser over to the page. By the time I
had explored the Leica site (and even registered!), your site was at
least 20 Back-clicks removed.
Gary Todoroff