Subject: [Leica] Cars: Old and new
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Sun Oct 21 09:31:24 2007

On Saturday we travelled to the VW works in Wolfsburg to pick up our new
car.
VW have built a complex called the "Autostadt", dedicated to VW Group
products - here a few  snaps of some of them
Didn't manage to get a look at Bugatti, Seat, Skoda and Audi but here
are some of the more or less famous brands and cars.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DMS/New-Old-Pictures/Autostadt/

More later to show the architecture of the site - very modern, looks as
if Frank Lloyd-Wright and Gropius got together on it. If things had gone
differently, it would all be Albert Speer's work :-)
Cheers
Douglas

Replies: Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] Cars: Old and new)